Name: AAC Plant, Autoclave Aerated Concrete (AAC) Production Line
Keywords:AAC Machine,AAC Plant,AAC Equipment,AAC Production,AAC Machinery
Annual out put 50,000-300,000m3 Production Technique
1. Product Principle
1) Autoclave Aerated Concrete (AAC) Technology Orientation
Production and application of aerated concrete has a history more than 40 years in China. Viewing from technology point, high quality products can use 3mm special sand slurry technology to meet the construction requests and 50% energy saving goals. (When mortar joint is less than 3mm, take thermal conductivity coefficient of wall as 1; when mortar joint is more than 3mm, take thermal conductivity coefficient of wall as 1.5). Based on the history of the aerated concrete development, only high quality products can bring a prosperous market. Thus, the technology orientation of this scheme is high-class products according to China Standard GB11968-2006.
2) Autoclave Aerated Concrete (AAC) Production Capacity
The product is aerated concrete block and the output is 150,000m3 per year. The first phase can be equipped according to 100,000m3 per year. There is a reservation of plate in consideration of user's need.
3) Product Specification
Products conform to requirement of 04~07 grade blocks stated in GB11968-2006. General Specifications of Aerated Concrete BlocksProcess Flow
1. The raw materials store in the material storehouse (or stores the pot) after dealing with reserve such as lime, cement, gypsum, sand (or fly ash)
2. Aluminum powder or aluminum lotion is through dealing with the reserve material for use
3. Raw materials measure according to certain matching by electron balance measure, aluminum powder, water put into aluminum powder mixer is it is it suspend the liquid to make to mix after measuring
4. The batching water (cold water or hot water pitcher hot water) is measured by the electronic water balance
5. Put into and pour among the mixers in certain order after, raw materials, aluminum powder suspend the liquid is measured, pour and enter the mould after mixing evenly (panel should be put network slice of reinforcing bar in advance in the mould)
6. Quiet to is it raise in advance to park through certain temperature and time, is it transport to the cutting machine to hang from upset hoist upset 90 after the base body reaches certain intensity, the drawing of patterns is cuta. The base body carries on the side and cuts and mills the trough vertically at first b. Then carry on the vertical level to cut c. Cut horizontally finally d. Cut good base body, raises to cauldron car go on one yard of shelves organize into groups to steam to transport to hang to drive a vehicle to load
7. Raise products well, produce after the cauldron breaking the board off with the fingers and thumb by the board breaking off with the fingers and thumb machine to steam
8. Pile from finished product hoist or forklift to finished product field pile the buttress according to specification to carry
9. Steaming and raising the car and side board and entering the next board of circulation and returning after, the finished product is unloaded, with upset hoist mould frame association that drawing of patterns get off, restore 90 return to pour mixer pour again after clearing up
Autoclave Aerated Concrete (AAC) Technical Parameter
The formulation of aerated concrete of 600kg/m3 absolute dry volume weight is: Sand : Quick Lime : Cement : Gypsum = 68 : 20 : 10 : 2 Aluminum accounts for 0.074% of the total volume of dry materials; Ratio of water to material: 0.6~0.65.
Autoclave Aerated Concrete (AAC) Application Range
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete AAC Production Line AAC Plant used for products of AAC.
One-shift production may be put into practice when piecework system is carried out in the enterprise, but working hours must be prolonged and workers of the shift must be increased, and also labor protection should be done well. If four autoclaves are arranged in Phase One, fixed persons are organized in one shift.
Technical Data Of The Jaw Crusher:
|Jaw crusher Specifications:|
|Model||Feeder Opening (mm)||
|Max. Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity （t/h）||Motor Power (KW)||Weight (t)|