Autoclave Aerated Concrete block plant and panel have become the main building materials in construction industry. AAC techonogy has developed over 90 years, and China has introduced this technology before 40 years, our company is the earliest manufacture and R&D producer of Aerated Concrete (AAC) machinery, and our technology has reached the advanced level of Aerated Concrete (AAC) machine industry. The sales volume and comprehensive indexes of our Aerated Concrete (AAC) equipment are ahead of others in China. The aerated concrete (i.e. aeroconcrete) is characterized by the advantages of light weight, heat preservation, sound isolation, high strength, processable property and so on,
what's more, the raw materials of producing AAC are abundant. Especially, it can not only make use of industrial waste residue, improve environmental pollution, and protect tillable field, but also create favorable social and economic benefits to take fly ash as the raw material of AAC block and panel. Aerated concrete (i.e. aeroconcrete, earblock) is the perfect wall material to replace the traditional solid clay brick.
For many years, Aerated Concrete (AAC) has always accepted strong supports from the policies about reforming of wall material, tax policies and environment protection policies. Aeroconcrete (AAC) block and board have become the important part of new-type construction materials, and possess bright development future.
There are advanges of autoclaved aerated concrete(AAC):
-Autoclave Aerated Concrete block plant perfect heat storage capacity helps to avoid high temperatures in summer and heat losses in winter,
- AAC can regulate humidity and prevent from fungus and mustiness inside the house,
- water vapour permeability is 0,25 - 0,22Ng (compare with wood - 0,15Ng, brick - 0,05 - 0,1Ng),
- high frost-resistance,
- due to low density wall made of aerated concrete is light as 3 times as solid clay brick,
- aerated concrete is easy to cut, install and transport,
- man-hours needed for installation of aerated concrete blocks are three times less than for brick walls.
Production Process of Aerated Concrete
According to the category and quality of raw material, and the features of equipment, the aerated concrete can be manufactured in different processes. Generally, add water to ash, silica sand or slag and crush them into slurry; then add powdery lime, cement of right amount, plaster, vesicant, foam stabilizer, and mix and pour it to mould frame; after curing, foaming and hardening, cut it into blocks and boards in different specifications; finally, transport it into pressure steamer with steam-curing cart, and get the light cellular concrete after steam-curing with high temperature and pressure.
Process Flow of an Annual Output 50,000 m3---200,000 m3 Aerated Concrete Steam-Curing Production
(1) Various raw material storage tanks -> (2) Mix dosing -> (3) add water to raw material and mix them -> (4) prepare the mould -> (5) pour -> (6) foam and wait -> (7) release from mould -> (8) turn up, cut horizontally and vertically -> (9) make into groups and get into autoclave -> (10) cure under high temperature and pressure -> (11) release the finished products from the autoclave -> (12) test the finished products -> (13) pack -> (14) stack and store up -> (15) leave the factory.